3) Fears and super stitions.


     When I was a young girl, my grandmother used to tell me about superstitions story when she was at my age. I have heard so many kinds of superstitions story from her. The most I remembered is the story about our family has been hunted by a spirit that have been following our family for ages.

     My great grandmother used to friend with this spirit then when she passed away, the spirit lonely and not belongs to anyone. The spirit has no friends anymore. So the spirit started to disturb my other family members. My grandmother said the spirit will hunts anybody from our family members. I got goosebumps when I heard this story. I am afraid that the spirit will after me. But then, my grandmother said I have nothing to afraid of because the spirit has been thrown away. So now I feels more safier. I have learn that we are not supposed to believe superstitions.

1 comment: