1) Becoming an adult




     My name is Intan Nur Syahira Binti Ibrahim. My parents treat very indulgently because I was an only their daughter. My father and my mother always bought me anything that I want. My mother always doing housework such as cooking, washing clothes and others until i do not allow to do any work by myself. When I took UPSR examination and I passed with flying colours to score 5A's. I futhered my lower secondary education at SMK Khir Johari, Kedah and stayed at hostel. I can't do anything work by myself there. Every weekend, my parents will come and take my dirty clothes. My friends always said that I pampered child. They always said I can't independent. Since that, I am determined to be independent to do my work myself and not burden my parents anymore. The conclusion i will being someone an adult. We need to learning independent because that we become matured and not become pampered child.

No comments:

Post a Comment