2) Growing up with rules.


     I am Siti Shahirah Binti Abdullah and I am 18 years old. Since kid, I was trained by my father with rules. Actually, my father wore as an army, so he already common to live life with rules. For example, my father do not allow his daughter to watch television during sunset. For him, that time is use for us to perform the solah and we need to respect that time. He will be very angry if few of us switch on the television and we have to adhere all what he said. Besides that, my father was a strict person, so during ate time he will make sure that all his daughters gather together at dining room to enjoy our food. Commonly, he always busy with his work everyday except weekend, so he used that free time to spend with his family's member. As a conclusion, rules is important in our life and teach us to be a discipline person.

1 comment: