12) "Beauty with brain"



     Talking about "beauty with brain" it remind me to  Datuk Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Syukor, he was born in Kuala Lumpur, the son of Ustaz Muhaidin. He is of Minangkabau , Arab and Malay descent. He attended high school at Maktab Rendah Sains MARA in Muar. He then earned a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery degree from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India. Sheikh Muszaphar is an orthopedic surgeon at the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. In 1998, Sheikh Muszaphar worked at Hospital Seremban, followed by a move to Kuala Lumpur General Hospital in 1999, and was on staff at Hospital Selayang from 2000 through 2001. Sheikh Muszaphar is also a part-time model.

     I am very proud of him because he is a Malaysian orthopedist surgeon and was the first Malaysian to go into space. He was launched to the International Space Station about aboard Soyuz TMA-11 with the Expedition 16 crew on 10 October 2007. Sheikh Muszaphar flew under an agreement with Russia through the Angkasawan Program and return to Earth on 21 October 2007, aboard Soyuz TMA-10 with the Expidition 15 crew members, Fyodor Yurchikhin and Oleg Kotovor.

     I can't amazing now he can rich until this level. Hope one day I can be like him. He is my idol and also my inspiration when I lost my mettle. I always remember he success.

No comments:

Post a Comment