9) What makes a happy life?


      Every person deserve to have a happy life. This is because, when we life this life happily, we can easily forget our problems and have a spirit to face the hardship in life. 

     What  makes a happy life is when I cheer other person  with thing they like. Example, such as,  I give them a present when their birthday, I help them when they need my help and make them smile when they are sad. I just feel happy when I can see people happy and their happiness is from me. I want them always be happy with their person their loved and I always pray for it. Actually, that makes me smile and feel happy.

     I hope all the people in this world will face a happy life,  far from problems and keep smile although they are in sad. Remember, God loves person who are strong enough to face their life.

Life is short, so make it happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment